Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Milltek US exhaust fitment....it's coming :)

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #81
Can you speak as to how loud the Miltek is without the muffler? Will it lead to pissed off neighbors and cops?
the race muffler non-resonated with catless downpipe is loud but sounds good
without the muffler I'd describe the sound as ear piercing lol

Thank you! Do you know about with a catted downpipe? I’m planning on adding the whoosh catted downpipe as my state (RI) has emissions testing.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #83
Thank you! Do you know about with a catted downpipe? I’m planning on adding the whoosh catted downpipe as my state (RI) has emissions testing.
not much different in sound to catless since it's a high flow catted DP

So no cat, no resonator, no muffler = ear piercing.

What about Stock Cat, no resonator, no muffler? Right now I have a muffler delete (reduce weight), but wondering if the resonator delete would greatly increase the sound since it would still have the stock cat to muffle things out.

So no cat, no resonator, no muffler = ear piercing.

What about Stock Cat, no resonator, no muffler? Right now I have a muffler delete (reduce weight), but wondering if the resonator delete would greatly increase the sound since it would still have the stock cat to muffle things out.

I have a stock downpipe with the milltek straight pipe and love it. It has a great sound but can be tame when driving appropriately. I have a video but it too large to upload.