Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW ENKEI RPF1 Group Buy, 16x7 43mm 4x108, NOW TAKING DEPOSITS. Make sure to PM

Trader history for OAKOS Automotive (0)

On some vehicles the nut sticks out of the hole and is ugly sitting there with the cotter pin in it. You get the nice looking wheel you may even dress up with lug nuts, but there's the nasty sticking out of that center hole...

I'd like to order a set of centering rings for mine, but every PM that I send just disappears. Can you PM me or send an invoice to the email you have for me?

[MENTION=4345]dL_ST[/MENTION] Have you received your set yet and checked if they clear your Wilwood's? Looking at purchasing them soon if they clear the RPF1's

[MENTION=4345]dL_ST[/MENTION] Have you received your set yet and checked if they clear your Wilwood's? Looking at purchasing them soon if they clear the RPF1's
Yeah, I just got them 10 minutes ago. I haven't tried to test fit yet, but just by eyeballing it. It appears they won't fit.

I will test fit sometime today. I'm at the office and need to find some time to sneak away..lol

Mine are on the truck for delivery, hopefully they arrive with enough time for me to go get them mounted.

Just a shout out to Oakos for their help on this transaction, they have really been great to work with. I am not very board-savvy and they have been very responsive to my questions. And, I sent several hundred dollars to some guy on the internet months ago for custom wheels he was ordering from overseas. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but I have amazing wheels in my garage today!

OP
OAKOS Automotive

OAKOS Automotive

Vendor
Thread Starter #229
Just a shout out to Oakos for their help on this transaction, they have really been great to work with. I am not very board-savvy and they have been very responsive to my questions. And, I sent several hundred dollars to some guy on the internet months ago for custom wheels he was ordering from overseas. That sounds like a recipe for disaster, but I have amazing wheels in my garage today!
Thanks pinchvalve. We enjoy working with everyone on here and I look forward to the next group buy. [deviltail] [rockon]

Thanks Guys,

-Ty-

Figured I would share a bit of info on some alternative center caps for the RPF1, but apparently some of the Honda center caps are a good fit for the RPF1s and are very close to color matching. The Dorman 909100 is a replacement for the Honda center caps and features a blank surface, perfect to leave blank or apply a gel sticker to. If I remember I'll post pictures of how the center caps look in the wheel whenever my caps come in.

Yeah, I just got them 10 minutes ago. I haven't tried to test fit yet, but just by eyeballing it. It appears they won't fit.

I will test fit sometime today. I'm at the office and need to find some time to sneak away..lol
Any update?

They don't clear. I just test fitted it. It's really really close, but just enough to not clear. It's not the spokes that don't clear the caliper, it's the top of the caliper sitting less than 1mm away from the wheel. If you look at the pictures below, you can kind of see how close it is. The brake bleeder nipple is touching the inside of the wheel.