Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

new goodies on the site and more on the way

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
WHAT? It's orange now? Also, I saw someone on Facebook mention that you might be getting some new brake lights for the car? I think they're from that German company. Is this true? Thanks!
1567104857823.png

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #442
I ha
WHAT? It's orange now? Also, I saw someone on Facebook mention that you might be getting some new brake lights for the car? I think they're from that German company. Is this true? Thanks!
View attachment 23181
I have some new things coming for the site
I'm anxious to change it up a bit - thank you for noticing

The German Osram tails may be stocked when they are available. I've sent my request. Not sure how that will play out just yet. For now I have ordered a set to try for myself

We've also added some new parts
VIBRA-TECHNICS rear torque mounts - Understanding we have tons of options already. There are some folks that want a matching full set of mounts so we have them in stock now to compliment their simply awesome side mount upgrades
whoosh CNC billet oil cap
30% uprated injectors
new lower price for the S280 kit
and a few other things...

Spork1569

I ha

The German Osram tails may be stocked when they are available. I've sent my request. Not sure how that will play out just yet. For now I have ordered a set to try for myself

VIBRA-TECHNICS rear torque mounts - Understanding we have tons of options already. There are some folks that want a matching full set of mounts so we have them in stock now to compliment their simply awesome side mount upgrades
30% uprated injectors
Amy word on the new ruthenium NGK plugs or is direct order still the only way to get em ?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #444
Amy word on the new ruthenium NGK plugs or is direct order still the only way to get em ?
if you are in a hurry I'd order from somewhere that has them in stock
we will have them soon but not in-hand as of this moment

Ron is about to take all my money soon with me prepping for next season. Especially with that new hatch panel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any update regarding the Whoosh CatBack?
coming soon!
working hard to make it different and competitively priced
Any further progress on this? The previous owner of my car did a crap job at welding the exhaust instead of using the band clamps that came with the exhaust, and I'm eager to replace it.

Is your exhaust going to have flanges like the Cobb exhaust or will it use clamps? I feel like flanges are much more user friendly for the less experienced driveway tinkerer(like me).

I ha

30% uprated injectors

Wait so are the new drop in injectors a good alternative to aux fuel ? i saw on the website it says they'll need calibration, is that done through our tuners ?

Wait so are the new drop in injectors a good alternative to aux fuel ? i saw on the website it says they'll need calibration, is that done through our tuners ?
I would also like to know this. Would be cool to not have to spend 1400 bucks on aux fuel.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #458
Still cant clean the intake valves.....[nono]
cleaning the intake valves is merely a benefit to using an aux fuel kit
99% of Fiesta owners do not have an add-on fuel supply kit to clean their valves. It's a non-issue

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Cleaning the valves or keeping them clean NOT an issue? That's a new one.....still waiting on Those Numbers for the Dynos with the New Bosch injectors...Still must be in the "works".

Last edited by a moderator:
we're wrapping up our single port aux kit which can easily support 350-375whp
price point will be approx $600
I remember reading something about the single port setup not being able distribute fuel evenly because of the throttle body location design. How much of a safety issue for fueling is that?