Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Peron 4-Port Aux Fuel Kits have arrived !!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Just arrived here in Vegas

Peron 4-Port Aux fuel kits [rockon]

We are offering the kit a few ways
This will be an ongoing process so please bare with us. The excitement of this product warranted pics plus there are already kits moving to some of our big turbo customers who were itching for some form of info and pictures.

As of this moment, the kits are available as hard parts kits which includes everything you see plus gasket, lines, fittings - minus injectors, minus injector controller until we put the kits together
Going forward the kits will still be available with or without these options

In the future we plan to introduce a new controller as well

On to the pics...
Plenty of additional information is coming but for now, enjoy!

Link to Product: https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/peron-4-port-aux-fuel-kit-2014-2019-ford-fiesta-st

Se7eN

This is a really great kit, have had it on the car for a couple of months now. Safely tuned for E40 and gained right around 35-40whp, needless to say extremely happy with it and the quality of the kit.

slopoke

This and the Stratified kit look pretty much the same. Anyone know of any differences?
I was one of the First to run the Peron in the U.S. The differences are mainly appearance and that on the Peron, the fitting on the rail is integral to the rail and not a screwed in fitting. Other than that, the main difference is the price.

I was one of the First to run the Peron in the U.S. The differences are mainly appearance and that on the Peron, the fitting on the rail is integral to the rail and not a screwed in fitting. Other than that, the main difference is the price.
I was just curious to see if there were different approaches to the same end. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

HBEcoBeaST

black for stealth.
braided lines are a nice upgrade.

my local tuner had some questions regarding what software the controller uses.?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #9
black for stealth.
braided lines are a nice upgrade.

my local tuner had some questions regarding what software the controller uses.?
R4, included with each controller. Same as all aux kits (single/4-port)