Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #524
Can I please get your input on 17x7.5 et 37? How close would that be to the fenders?
Will not be 100% flush with the fender, meaning the wheel rim is not perfectly in line with the fender. 17x7.5/37mm is approximately 8mm inward of the fender line. Enough room there for a mild drop on springs, or custom fitment with coilovers (get the most drop with coilovers by, in effect, dialing out rubbing) with a stock diameter tire.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Here are my new 17 x 7 Pro Race 1.2's in Gloss Anthracite, 47 offset(I wanted ~ stock specs) on stock suspension. I'm very happy with them, great wheels, price and vendor. I think saving unsprung and rotational weight is one of the best performance upgrades for a car, and they're 5 lb lighter than oem, which is enough to be noticeable. The car feels lighter on its feet ,maybe a tad quicker, but the main difference is that it has softened the ride noticeably, it's not hitting as hard on bumps, which makes sense with 5 less lb banging up and down. That was a pleasant surprise. They appear to be of high quality, and I like how they look. I also like the stock hub bore, 4 x 108 bolt pattern and almost-stock offset (Ford has their odd 47.5 spec so you can round off on either side.) If you're new to FiST wheels, the bolt pattern is odd, so that rules out lots of wheels that don't come in a 4 x 108 if you don't want to go to the trouble and expense of converting to a different one.
They're reasonably priced for what you get. You don't want the cheapest wheels necessarily, they may be really crappy, and I didn't want to go high-end forged, which are too expensive for me for a $22K DD. These hit a sweet spot.
Finally, PCA-1 (Chalon),the vendor, is very easy to deal with and knows his stuff. He's responsive to questions, which is helpful. NEW WHEELS-DETAIL 2.jpg

Anyway i would be able to get 15x8 in bronze though? really need to replace this wheels recently bought the car a little less then 2 months ago and the previous owner jacked every single one of them[thumbdown].

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #530
Here are my new 17 x 7 Pro Race 1.2's in Gloss Anthracite, 47 offset(I wanted ~ stock specs) on stock suspension. I'm very happy with them, great wheels, price and vendor. I think saving unsprung and rotational weight is one of the best performance upgrades for a car, and they're 5 lb lighter than oem, which is enough to be noticeable. The car feels lighter on its feet ,maybe a tad quicker, but the main difference is that it has softened the ride noticeably, it's not hitting as hard on bumps, which makes sense with 5 less lb banging up and down. That was a pleasant surprise. They appear to be of high quality, and I like how they look. I also like the stock hub bore, 4 x 108 bolt pattern and almost-stock offset (Ford has their odd 47.5 spec so you can round off on either side.) If you're new to FiST wheels, the bolt pattern is odd, so that rules out lots of wheels that don't come in a 4 x 108 if you don't want to go to the trouble and expense of converting to a different one.
They're reasonably priced for what you get. You don't want the cheapest wheels necessarily, they may be really crappy, and I didn't want to go high-end forged, which are too expensive for me for a $22K DD. These hit a sweet spot.
Finally, PCA-1 (Chalon),the vendor, is very easy to deal with and knows his stuff. He's responsive to questions, which is helpful. View attachment 14548
Car looks great! Well done :) !