Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

They are 45 but the Bridgestone tires are huge so they make the look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Can I get a priced shipped on Matte Black 16x7/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore ? For a return customer that sold his brand new Rpf1s just to represent you and team dynamics again lol. ;)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #504
Can I get a priced shipped on Matte Black 16x7/4x108/42mm offset w/63.4 hub bore ? For a return customer that sold his brand new Rpf1s just to represent you and team dynamics again lol. ;)
pm'd!

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Payment sent. Cant say enough good things about you and the wheels you sell. Can't wait for another set of wheels from you.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #506
Payment sent. Cant say enough good things about you and the wheels you sell. Can't wait for another set of wheels from you.
Thank you!!!

Sets are selling!!!

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Open question to Chalon, or any 1.2 owners out there;

Is there a certain size HEX/Spline lug nut required to fit in the lug 'well' in order to NOT scrape the paint off with even a thin walled socket??

I.E.; will a McGard .75"/19mm hex, 60* conical seat, acorn lug nut fit without scratching the paint off of the wheel when using a socket to install/remove it? [dunno]

I want to have a good set waiting for the wheels to arrive. ;)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #510
Open question to Chalon, or any 1.2 owners out there;

Is there a certain size HEX/Spline lug nut required to fit in the lug 'well' in order to NOT scrape the paint off with even a thin walled socket??

I.E.; will a McGard .75"/19mm hex, 60* conical seat, acorn lug nut fit without scratching the paint off of the wheel when using a socket to install/remove it? [dunno]

I want to have a good set waiting for the wheels to arrive. ;)
From my own personal experience, spline drive sockets are problematic in that they wear fast and do not grip the best. I have not used the McGard ones so I cannot attest to those.

I prefer Muteki SR35's. Not the most or least expensive. What I like the most is the socket is very sturdy when tightening, and I doubt you could wear it out.

That's my take on lug nuts.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
From my own personal experience, spline drive sockets are problematic in that they wear fast and do not grip the best. I have not used the McGard ones so I cannot attest to those.

I prefer Muteki SR35's. Not the most or least expensive. What I like the most is the socket is very sturdy when tightening, and I doubt you could wear it out.

That's my take on lug nuts.
OK, THANKS! [thumb]

The SR35s are one of the choices I had on my list. [:)]

The Rays/Volk, 949 racing, and NRG aluminum alloy, or one of the many open ended, titanium lugs are the other choices.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I have the sr35s and no complaints. I don't like the spline ones though as the tool sucks. I cracked the socket one night before autocross and had no where to get one that day so I could finish getting all wheels swapped on my car. I had to bend it back and weld it just so could autocross next day. It wasn't fun.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I know, as I would NEVER EVER use the splined crap unless I HAD TO in order to fit in the lug wells of any given wheel, in order to get them onto the car, and even then I would be VERY reluctant to use them!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Gray, or matte anthracite?

PURDY wheels!!

Can't wait to get my 17x8s in, and on the car!
IF Rimstock made these in 16x8s, they'd already be on the car, and IF I were ever forced to use a 16x7, I STILL would use these despite the small weight penalty vs. other 16x7s. [wink]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
They are matte black. Lighting made them look little lighter. Now just gotta wait for tires to show up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
16x7 matte black. Stock suspension 215/45/16 rival 1.5

THANK YOU for that pic, since that is the same EXACT setup I would have gone for if I went 16s, and like I've said, would be on the car as we speak if the 1.2s could be had in 16x8s. ;)

Looks phenomenal, BTW! [twothumb]

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thanks guy.I loved the 15 inch td setup but wanted to go back to stock this year.Got alignment done today and ready for some autocross.