Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

If only the 17x8 1.2 came in gold. The bronze looks damn good, but they seem fairly common on white FiSts here on the forum.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #62
Blast! Looks like somebody bought the black 15x8 wheels I was dreaming about haha. Whoever bought them better post pictures!!!
Will have matte black sets back in stock in about 3 months, but not at the sale price :/ .

How long are the prices good for? And what're the chances of getting Silver or HPS in flush fitment?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #64
How long are the prices good for? And what're the chances of getting Silver or HPS in flush fitment?
A sale is going to drop by Monday.

What size wheel are you looking for?

"Drop by" as in a new sale coming in? Or as in drop off and back to retail price?

Was hoping for this : "17x8/4x108/38mm offset w/63.4 hub bore" on silver or HPS. Should be able to purchase in 2 weeks.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #66
"Drop by" as in a new sale coming in? Or as in drop off and back to retail price?

Was hoping for this : "17x8/4x108/38mm offset w/63.4 hub bore" on silver or HPS. Should be able to purchase in 2 weeks.
On or before Monday. Waiting on price files.

This set is in stock:
High Power Silver 17x8/4x108/40mm offset w/63.4 hub bore (1) set

I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm looking a a white ST, black roof and mirrors, and 3 wheel choices. Bronze, anthracite, and HPS.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #74
I'm having a hard time deciding. I'm looking a a white ST, black roof and mirrors, and 3 wheel choices. Bronze, anthracite, and HPS.
I can do wheels only. The HPS wheel pic used is comparable to a 15" wheel in spoke length. The Bronze wheel is a 17x8.

Anthracite:

Bronze:

HPS:

I'm going to step up and purchase a set of the High Power Silver 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore. You take paypal?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #79
Awesome!!!

Yes. Will pm the information.