Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pro Race Wheels For Your Fiesta ST !

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #101
Can you post photos of the 16x7? I'm interested in seeing if there's a visual difference between the +40 and +45.
The only difference is the offset. The spokes have the same length and curvature. Offset is determined by machining of the back mounting pad of the wheel. Spoke structure is based on the diameter of the wheel and the engineering to ensure its strength. On the car, there will be a slight visual difference in poke/wider stance with lower offset wheels.

The only difference is the offset. The spokes have the same length and curvature. Offset is determined by machining of the back mounting pad of the wheel. Spoke structure is based on the diameter of the wheel and the engineering to ensure its strength. On the car, there will be a slight visual difference in poke/wider stance with lower offset wheels.
Thanks for the response and the clarification!

I assume the same applies to the other diameters, same visual wheel face/concavity for all x7", same visual for x8" regardless of offset?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #103
Thanks for the response and the clarification!

I assume the same applies to the other diameters, same visual wheel face/concavity for all x7", same visual for x8" regardless of offset?
Exactly :) .

Placed my order yesterday for a set of new 17x8 Matte Black TD wheels. Chalon was great and helpful. Excellent customer service so far. I'll post updates when I receive the wheels!

SFP

PCA-1 I sent ya a PM about the Bronze Pro Race 1.2, 17x8/4x108/38mm if they will work stock suspension and flush fit I want em.

LT Berzerker

FYI, 17x8 +38 (running 205/40 tires) works great with Cobb lowering springs :) Thx chalon

Chris G

God that looks good. I've been thinking 17x7.5 and Cobb springs. Need to do this...

Chalon even has a set coming in April that is catching my eye. Need to convince my wife though...[smackbum]

LT Berzerker

God that looks good. I've been thinking 17x7.5 and Cobb springs. Need to do this...

Chalon even has a set coming in April that is catching my eye. Need to convince my wife though...[smackbum]
Yea, I don't have that problem, lol, it actually rides a bit smoother do to the progressive rates on the Cobb springs, esp on the freeway/highway...Definitely glad I did it, I'll run her through the wash tonight, tire shine, and measure the ground to fender height and post it up :)

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #116

Just an FYI, you can place a $250 non-refundable deposit down for one of the 17x7.5 incoming sets. Balance remaining when the wheels hit the warehouse will be $810 - $250 = $560 + shipping. ;)

SFP

Would you happen to have a side pic from the front with the Stock Height LT Berzerker? I'm gonna have to run it that way for a couple weeks before we can get it in the shop to swap springs.

Chris G

Chalon - is local pickup still available if you put a down payment on a set of wheels? If I remember correctly, the warehouse is in SoCal... and so am I...