Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Retrofit Headlight Service (Old Group Buy-No Longer Active)

Trader history for NorthLightingConcepts (2)

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #87
Will be tackling the shrouds on Negi's today. This is probably the most time consuming aspect outside of the actual splitting on the headlights. The shroud angles are quite absurd due to the way the Fiesta lights wrap around the car.
Its a nerve wracking endeveour because if I cut too much.....:eek: its allover and I gotta order another set of shrouds. :sick:

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #89
Take your time Bud.I am sure all 3 of us are in no rush whatsoever.
With how long it has taken, it couldn't imagine a statement more true than that.

I really do appreciate the patience. There has just been so many unexpected hiccups lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I have headlights that still work so take as much time as necessary [emoji854]....when I had my Typhoon Restored...he asked how long I said take as much time as you want....11 months later I couldn't have asked for more. It came out perfect!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #91
63935686-10FD-437D-90EA-56C426B7BE86.jpeg

Been a bit busy this week so progress has been slow. Need to pick up a corded dremel as my battery powered one dies too often.
2 hours and 3 charges later I am close to getting this shroud done. You can see the amount of the shroud removes compared to the original is substantial. Bar far the most tedious part.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #92
Been waiting on a Dremel to finish the shrouds. The Dremel Micro I have just doesn't have enough juice to complete the job without dying a few times.

UPS advised there is a delivery exception so it went be delivered until Monday.

I will be taking a trip to Lowes to see if they have one in stock that can do the job.

My plan is to try and complete Negi's headlights within the next few days and have them on their way.

OP
NorthLightingConcepts
Thread Starter #99
Hey guys. I created a page to showcase the builds I will be doing and have done in the past.
I will be posting more in depth and real time photos and videos of progress and such on my Facebook page.
Search of North Lighting Conceps or just click the link to check it out North Lighting Concepts
Hit that like button to follow and stay up to date.

I’ll be posting updates on Negi’s, TyphoonFist and CSMs as they get their own build finalized.

I’ll probably post more on the page than here as I don’t want to fill the server more than need too.

Last edited: