Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Smoke and oil smell from exhaust

OP
M
Thread Starter #21
And it’s back in my hands. Thank god and let the mods start back up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M
Thread Starter #22
And back to the dealership it goes. Not even 12 hours later

OP
M
Thread Starter #23
Motor getting pulled out again. Ugh

OP
M
Thread Starter #25
Damn what happened?
The dealer replaced the short block and turbo after a battle with ford Canada for 3.5 months. Then I picked it up on Friday night. Saturday morning I was pulling the bumper off. When I dropped the belly tray there was oil and coolant everywhere. So drove it back to dealership. And now they are pulling it out again to see what the issue is.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
The dealer replaced the short block and turbo after a battle with ford Canada for 3.5 months. Then I picked it up on Friday night. Saturday morning I was pulling the bumper off. When I dropped the belly tray there was oil and coolant everywhere. So drove it back to dealership. And now they are pulling it out again to see what the issue is.

Man that's insane. Keep us updated again please.

wow sorry to hear

OP
M
Thread Starter #32
Well she is back in my hands again. The PTU is seeping tho so the dealership has ordered me a brand new one under warranty. They have been great for replacing everything car seems to run great. And so happy to have it back finally