Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

ST200 Hose

Trader history for igtufit (0)

slopoke

is this tube with the sort of cloth/porous look? i recently purchased a mountune airbox and the hose that came with it is solid rubber coated plastic and was curious if this would fit the mountune airbox. we get a lot of rain where i live and i'm concerned about sucking in water from the hose. thanks!

Dpro

6000 Post Club
is this tube with the sort of cloth/porous look? i recently purchased a mountune airbox and the hose that came with it is solid rubber coated plastic and was curious if this would fit the mountune airbox. we get a lot of rain where i live and i'm concerned about sucking in water from the hose. thanks!
The stock ST200 air box and the Mountune airbox both came with the same porous cloth hose. The Mountune Airbox was essentially the Prototype for the ST200 Air box. If you got a rubber hose with the Mountune airbox you purchased it means someone replace the original hose with that one.

Yeah I've seen what everyone else's looks like and no one at mountune USA is picking up the phone either. The tube does seem like decent quality and if I hadn't seen pictures of other people's setups I wouldn't have thought anything was odd about it

Overall I'm pleased with the tune and was able to get the airbox installed in like 45 min. I was wondering if the cloth style tube would help against hydrolock in the event there was some water I couldn't dodge.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Yeah I've seen what everyone else's looks like and no one at mountune USA is picking up the phone either. The tube does seem like decent quality and if I hadn't seen pictures of other people's setups I wouldn't have thought anything was odd about it
Good luck trying to contact Mountune USA. I've been waiting for my induction hose for 2 MONTHS. I ordered when the site said ships in 24 hours, and it's been 4 weeks after their expected shipping date. They honestly kinda suck as a company. Never had a good experience with them...

Brianmc27

Good luck trying to contact Mountune USA. I've been waiting for my induction hose for 2 MONTHS. I ordered when the site said ships in 24 hours, and it's been 4 weeks after their expected shipping date. They honestly kinda suck as a company. Never had a good experience with them...
Yeah - their customer service sucks major ass. Their parts are nice for the most part, but better off buying used or from Ron.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Last edited:
I've had 2 orders in with them (one at the beginning of may and the other was may/june), one for their quick shift and the other for their induction box and cobb stage 1. both orders took roughly a week to get to me