Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Team Dynamics Specials

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those look SOOOO great in white, but they would be a total B***H to keep clean around here, even with completely dustless pads on the car. [:(]

Those look SOOOO great in white, but they would be a total B***H to keep clean around here, even with completely dustless pads on the car. [:(]
Yeah they are pretty stunning in person but I got them for track use only so keeping them clean isn't too important to me. Having these on daily would drive me nuts though, my stock black rims do a much better job and hiding the dust.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is there ANY chance whatsoever that we could once again even attempt to try to influence Rimstock to consider a 16x8 option for our application??? [???:)]

Or is that dead and buried FOREVER??

They WOULD have pretty much a corner on the market if they did so. [wink]

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #28
Is there ANY chance whatsoever that we could once again even attempt to try to influence Rimstock to consider a 16x8 option for our application??? [???:)]

Or is that dead and buried FOREVER??

They WOULD have pretty much a corner on the market if they did so. [wink]
I never say never but I wouldn't hold my breath. There is no talk on the subject.

I would like to order my second set from you. I’m interested in the anthracite 17x7.5. (I currently run bronze but I think I want to order an extra set for race tires).

Hey Chalon, do you still have these:

15x8 Pro Race 1.2
Anthracite 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore

If so, i would love a quote.
Thanks!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #31
Hey Chalon, do you still have these:

15x8 Pro Race 1.2
Anthracite 15x8/4x108/35mm offset w/63.4 hub bore

If so, i would love a quote.
Thanks!
Negative. Only show gloss black and matte black. This will be the inventory for quite some time yet. I currently do not expect to see new stock until late April/early May.