Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What Tune are you using on your Focus RS?

What Tune are you using on your Focus RS?

• COBB Tuning

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Mountune

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Tune+

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Stratified Automotive Controls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DeadHook Motorsports

• Livernois Motorsports

• Revo

• Oz Tuning

• PERON

• "Self-Tuned" w/ COBB ATR

• Modern Automotive Performance

• DiabloSport

• PD Tuning

• Panda Motorworks

• SCT Tune

• Total voters

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
************NEW POLL************

We'd like to keep this New Poll current and updated often so if anyone wishes to change their poll selection please send me a PM indicating your previous Tuner selected and new current Tuner and we will update accordingly...

Also if there are other tuners missing from the poll let us know such that we can add them as well...thanks!

Borrowing from [MENTION=13]BoostBumps[/MENTION]

Hey Guys,

This is obviously an old post but I just purchased the unlimited e-tune package from Tune+. I will let you know how things go.

I plan to start with a tune for my current set up: Mishimoto Intake (assuming I can't get a stock intake), catback exhaust, and new plugs. Then I am going to build towards Adam's W400 package and tune as I go.

I was going to go to Brentuning because they are more local and they worked on my previous car (2018 WRX) but from what I can see Adam has more experience with the RS platform and his reviews are phenominal.

Thank you,

James

Hey PSI,

Thats awesome, I have heard nothing but good things about Tune+.

Have you been running their maps long?

James

So far so good! I installed the first tune from Adam today and responded with two data logs.

Adam has been nothing short of EXTREMELY responsive so far and I dont have expectations that this will change.

James

OP
MKIIIRS

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Thread Starter #8
I just have the Cobb off the shelf tune.

After only three versions Adam has my tune dialed in! From the logs he was even able to identify aftermarket parts I didn't even know where on the car. Adam was wickedly responsive to my questions and responses to logs sent.

I would recommend Adam to anyone! I just wish I were closer so I could stop by the shop and put the car on the dyno to see what its making to the wheels.

James