Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Group buy - 2jr wilwood big brake kit! $699

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

me32

1000 Post Club
So the kit is not complete at $699? On the site it says it requires there SS brake lines which aren't included. So at best it looks like it would be about $812 bucks to make it work on the car.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #52
I wanted to check and see where the count is - if you guys still want to put this together.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Hey Joe, I sent you a PM. Still interested, can you answer the questions I sent?

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #54
Lets get a count before we start accepting payments. Wilwood will only accept a bulk order, so the quicker we get a count of who's in - the quicker we can open up the website with the discounts.

Did you have any other questions?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Lets get a count before we start accepting payments. Wilwood will only accept a bulk order, so the quicker we get a count of who's in - the quicker we can open up the website with the discounts.

Did you have any other questions?
Ok sent you 2 more questions regarding the brake lines and drilled rotors.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ok gang, I got the details from Joe and will assist Joe on handling this GB so we can all get a great deal.

For those who are asking, the GB does not include the Stainless Line Kit nor the Drilled Slotted Rotors. Basically its the base price that has been dropped by about $200. It's still the best price I've seen anywhere.

This is the current list as we stand:
  1. MKVIIST
  2. JP6spd
  3. stuntdoogie
  4. morel
  5. mYsTiCfAc3
  6. yunost
  7. westcoaST
  8. bigshotdan
  9. thekilowattkid
  10. JohnzyST

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #58
Group buy is open! Once we hit 10, I will close it and order in all the parts based on your exact options chosen. Dont miss your opportunity

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
My daughter's ECU in her sebring took a crap two weeks ago. Had to spend my mad money on getting her car fixed. Sorry, but I cannot purchase this month. Probably middle of June.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
My daughter's ECU in her sebring took a crap two weeks ago. Had to spend my mad money on getting her car fixed. Sorry, but I cannot purchase this month. Probably middle of June.
I've asked Joe to extend the group buy until we can get 10 buyers. This way everyone can get in on this.