Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Group buy - 2jr wilwood big brake kit! $699

Trader history for joe@2j-racing (0)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Also I've already sent Joe my payment.

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #64
The braking is much improved - but its also the weight savings that helps a lot. Received your order Zack!

Just wondering how many other people have sent there money? I'm about to send mine, just hoping that most of the people who said they would commit have done so! If anything ill just pay full price to not wait on you flakers! [boxface] Thanks [wave]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Just wondering how many other people have sent there money? I'm about to send mine, just hoping that most of the people who said they would commit have done so! If anything ill just pay full price to not wait on you flakers! [boxface] Thanks [wave]
Ive already sent my funds, keep the momentum going and get on the group buy [cheers].

OP
joe@2j-racing
Thread Starter #69
We have two in, just 8 to go. It will stay open till we get 10 and you can always ask for a full refund if your plans change before the GB is closed.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I just put my order in!! how many people are in it??
I think that's 3-4 paid. So we're off to a good start. We just need to get a few more, I want new brakes for the summer lol. Tired of my weekly brake cleaning routine.

I know the feeling!! As someone who only makes 10 dollars an hour I want to see the quality of what I bought and I hate waiting, I want them now! LOL

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I am on the list though not paid as have a timeline I need to watch and might have to buy sooner if the list does not fill up soon.

I want to save the money and to help get this done for us all but cannot wait much longer.

Rick

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
I am on the list though not paid as have a timeline I need to watch and might have to buy sooner if the list does not fill up soon.

I want to save the money and to help get this done for us all but cannot wait much longer.

Rick
Still going to fit these under your 15's ?

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I will get the 11.75" rotors and redo the caliper mounts or make new ones to fit.

This is such a good value it is worth it to make them fit the 15's.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I will get the 11.75" rotors and redo the caliper mounts or make new ones to fit.

This is such a good value it is worth it to make them fit the 15's.

PM send with more details only pertinent to 15" wheel users.