Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

NEW product - Thermal R&D 3" exhaust MADE IN THE USA and Intro priced !!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
You can barely notice the 'ricer burn' on those tips! (Unless it is worse in person? [dunno])

GREAT looking (and performing, and from what I hear, SOUNDING) system anyway, and again, IF that tip bothers you that much, I am sure that Thermal will sell you the solid polished ones, and possibly? even let you exchange for them. [thumb]

You can barely notice the 'ricer burn' on those tips! (Unless it is worse in person? [dunno])

GREAT looking (and performing, and from what I hear, SOUNDING) system anyway, and again, IF that tip bothers you that much, I am sure that Thermal will sell you the solid polished ones, and possibly? even let you exchange for them. [thumb]
I do love the sound and performance! And lol, that's exactly why I don't like the tips, looking like the "rice burners" [gunfire]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
The tips look great in my opinion

After having it on for a few days.... Absolutely love it! Thank you Ron for supporting our platform and getting us such as great exhaust! Even get some pops on decel with this setup

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #45
After having it on for a few days.... Absolutely love it! Thank you Ron for supporting our platform and getting us such as great exhaust! Even get some pops on decel with this setup
I personally think you have "the set up"
just hasn't caught on yet

thanks for being brave enough not to follow the pack

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Even if someone really did not like those tips, it would be EASY to either get them Cerakoted (like I did with my CP-E tips/pipe), or change them out with any other 3" inlet tip on the market. [wink] [:)]

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #55
3 FREE poly exhaust hangers when you purchase a Thermal R&D exhaust

message me for details!

kivnul

1000 Post Club
U.S. Army Veteran
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] quick question before I buy, what is the size of the opening at the cat connection?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #57
[MENTION=5976]ron@whoosh[/MENTION] quick question before I buy, what is the size of the opening at the cat connection?
I did not post in here for a while
what ships with the kit is 2.5" since 99% of owners will bolt this up to a stock downpipe or an after market downpipe that tapers to 2.5"

but wait, there's more

in a few short days....I will have a test adapter

flashing forward, there be 3" adapters for this system as options on the site to mate true 3" downpipes up to the Thermal cat back exhaust system

they will cost a couple bucks but the system wasn't originally designed for 3" downpipes so I worked with Thermal and we have a solution. It's coming and I will have something in a few days

Hope that makes you happy. I know there are a few people waiting for this as well.

I did not post in here for a while
what ships with the kit is 2.5" since 99% of owners will bolt this up to a stock downpipe or an after market downpipe that tapers to 2.5"

but wait, there's more

in a few short days....I will have, yes me and only me
will have 3" adapters for this system to mate true 3" downpipes

yes they will cost a couple bucks but the system isn't designed for 3" downpipes so I worked with Thermal and we have a solution. It's coming and I will have something in a few days

Hope that makes you happy. I know there are a few people waiting for this as well.
Can't wait!! [wrenchin]

I don't mean to come off as pious but the more air you can move out of the 1.6l the better the figures are, correct!?