Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Official Customer Satisfaction Program 17B32 Head Gasket Service Bulletin

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #61
I wonder if it's a parts supply issue in some areas.
Kinda seems that way? But why? Al the parts should be coming from the same place I'd think?

I'll probably wait it out another month or two before I bring mine in.
Most likely mine will be pushed out to later in March anyway.

LonestarRS

Still waiting on my results. On a good note I didn't get another Fiesta loaner this time. Instead they gave me an Expedition lol.

Kinda seems that way? But why? Al the parts should be coming from the same place I'd think?

Most likely mine will be pushed out to later in March anyway.
It took about a day to get the part, I assume its a regional warehouse.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #64
Well my appt for this Monday is officially canceled and postponed until further notice.
The asst service manager called and said they still aren't able to get the head bolts from Ford right now.
He did say to call next Friday and check in and see if anything has changed.

I'm not surprised or concerned. There is a guy's car there torn apart that's been sitting for weeks... I'd rather just hold off and drive my car and have possession of it until they ca take me.

Well my appt for this Monday is officially canceled and postponed until further notice.
The asst service manager called and said they still aren't able to get the head bolts from Ford right now.
He did say to call next Friday and check in and see if anything has changed.

I'm not surprised or concerned. There is a guy's car there torn apart that's been sitting for weeks... I'd rather just hold off and drive my car and have possession of it until they ca take me.
I agree its probably much safer in your garage. I hope to get mine back soon too. Hate to leave it at the dealer longer than necessary.

Dealer called today, remaining parts including the "one time use" head bolts. They said the car will be ready next Wed or Thursday. She'll give me an update next week.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #68
Dealer called today, remaining parts including the "one time use" head bolts. They said the car will be ready next Wed or Thursday. She'll give me an update next week.
Do they have them?

Ok guys got a call from my advisor yesterday, she said there is a backorder on the tube from the fuel rail that is another "one-time" use part. It's backordered until March 15th which means my RS will be at the dealer until then.[mecry]

Sigh. I was told that the parts are not coming in till mid March. I'm going to get me car at some point in the next few days. Passed the pressure test. Won't they have to do another one to be sure when they cars back?
Did they gave you a loaner?

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #79
Guys- I'm guessing nothing will really be available until production stops in April.

Just my honest guess.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Ouch that sucks, glad I've decided to wait it out.