Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

the ST200 air boxes have landed! In stock and ready to rock!!!!!!!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #42
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #43
Let's reboot this thread and make a deal!

Let's face it the ST200 box is awesome. Mountune has a metal version built by Pro Alloy that sells for $300
I trust Mountune's performance data which is exactly the same as the ST200 box aside from the material it's made from.

The performance data :
the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow

That sounds good to me!
So here's what I'll do.....the next person to order the ST200 air box will receive a FREE RAMAIR performance air filter.
Simply use the drop down box to select YES to the filter. $0 will be added to the purchase price.

[cheers]

Let's face it the ST200 box is awesome. Mountune has a metal version built by Pro Alloy that sells for $300
I trust Mountune's performance data which is exactly the same as the ST200 box aside from the material it's made from.

The performance data :
the air box has been engineered with features that reduce the delta pressure drop by 2kPa that when coupled with the included high flow air filter, provide a 21% increase in airflow

That sounds good to me!
So here's what I'll do.....the next person to order the ST200 air box will receive a FREE RAMAIR performance air filter.
Simply use the drop down box to select YES to the filter. $0 will be added to the purchase price.

[cheers]
What’s the filter sell for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #46

The performance data :

That sounds good to me!

[cheers]
that was quick
sold out
I'll have more by the end of the week into early next week
but no more FREE panel filters
congrats to the lucky people that received them - a few extra went while I was sleeping [sleeping]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
As long as you keep the supply flowing from Jolly Old England (I already have the Ramair filter, so that does not bother me at all).

I plan on doing this in the spring, possibly even before doing the suspension, which will be big $$$$. ;)

felopr

My st200 is in the mail, after waiting a week for resupply

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #59
I sent out the stencil to the next guy...hope its not Too late...

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
not too late, it's never too late. He just thinks I'm a pathological lier