Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What did you do detail-related today?

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #21
After driving my car back and forth from it's first oil change through construction and in the pouring rain, I washed it off once I got home LOL

I have the same issue on a daily basis. My son's school is in the middle of doing road pipe work so dust gets all over my car. My neighbors probably think I'm a looney since I'm out there every week day with a leaf blower blowing dirt from the Focus.
After driving my car back and forth from it's first oil change through construction and in the pouring rain, I washed it off once I got home LOL

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #23
I have the same issue on a daily basis. My son's school is in the middle of doing road pipe work so dust gets all over my car. My neighbors probably think I'm a looney since I'm out there every week day with a leaf blower blowing dirt from the Focus.
I use a leaf blower to help dry the car once I wash it. It helps blow out the excess water from all the nooks and crannies.

LonestarRS

Just picked up another bottle of Chemical Guys Scratch and Swirl Remover, going to use it on my Audi this weekend.

Here's a great how-to video I followed for the Focus.
[video=youtube;1-hr71oylIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hr71oylIM[/video]

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #27
Just picked up another bottle of Chemical Guys Scratch and Swirl Remover, going to use it on my Audi this weekend.

Here's a great how-to video I followed for the Focus.
[video=youtube;1-hr71oylIM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-hr71oylIM[/video]
Let me know how you make out.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #33
Forgive me, but what is VSS again?

And HD so soon? I wouldn't think you'd need to use that again until fall.
At this point I'd do a wash and maybe a boost to the LSP.