Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What did you do detail-related today?

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #42
FYI- Did a quick wash on the RS last night after work. Found some bird poop and just wanted to get rid of the pollen.

WOW- that Essence and Reload are amazing! When I was spraying the car off it literally looked like the car was repelling the water! I've never seen that happen before with products I've used.
Here is a shot of the hood. I JUST sprayed it off. It's almost dry immediately!!!!!!

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Looks like you can almost dry it with a leaf blower.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #51
Reload also works great and looks fantastic over clear bras and carbon fiber!
Used it on the husband's car last night:

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #55
LOL I was going to suggest this to you.... HOWEVER I just started using it so I don't know longevity.
I would recommend Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. I know it works great and lasts for months over clear bras: https://www.amazon.com/Wolfgang-WG-...eywords=wolfgang+deep+gloss+paint+sealant+3.0

Let me see if I have a little sample bottle at home. I'll send it to you if I do. You can try it out before buying it.

I always wanted something like this for the final rinse. Good choice [^]

Till now iam helping me out with a Metro Vac Blaster Sidekick. Just to blow everything dry where my Microfiber Madness Dry me Crazy Towels cant reach.

After my last Trip to Sema Show and Cape Coral my good old suitcase was ruined. So i bought a new one... And as we all know blue is beautiful[burnout] i bought a blue one.

Sadly its not nitrous blue but also coverd it with reload [drinking]

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #60
Thats awesome, we get a lot of hard water out here in TX. Let us know how it goes.
Thx! I'll be sure to write a review.... the big test will be doing the husband's car since it's black.