Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What did you do detail-related today?

LonestarRS

Looks flawless.

Had that guy come like over this morning for some lessons on his new Porter Cable. It went well and he seemed to really enjoy detailing.

This afternoon I finally took the time to clean up the Escape. It looks pretty good all cleaned up.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #83
Thx! Magnetic is a great color.... looks great cleaned up and very forgiving.
I still like the RS in SG though... it's still the only car I see on the road in that color.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #85
Also did the husband's Escape yesterday:

Amazingly all 4 vehicles are clean right now! This NEVER happens! [party][rockon]

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
Are those stock Escape wheels? Wonder how the Focus RS wheels would look on that.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #94
Thanks, its been so hot here lately that I haven't had a chance to wash the car in nearly two weeks haha.
It was really hot here this past week as well.... I'm glad detailing wasn't on my list of things to do this weekend.
It's only 79 degrees right now but the humidity feels like 150%. Total soup outside. Yuck.

MKIIIRS

Staff Member
It was really hot here this past week as well.... I'm glad detailing wasn't on my list of things to do this weekend.
It's only 79 degrees right now but the humidity feels like 150%. Total soup outside. Yuck.
Its going to be a nice warm 112 today in AZ, its supposed to get up to 120 on Monday.[bigcry]

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #97
A guy at work today asked me to look at his Jeep....

He had his wife help him left the soft top off it and she basically dropped it onto the Jeep... bad scuffs all over under where the soft top sits.

I'm going to bring in some stuff and try to get rid of most of it for him. I'll post some before and after pics.

LonestarRS

[MENTION=132]GhostRS[/MENTION] you should really considering doing this as a side business.

A guy at work today asked me to look at his Jeep....

He had his wife help him left the soft top off it and she basically dropped it onto the Jeep... bad scuffs all over under where the soft top sits.

I'm going to bring in some stuff and try to get rid of most of it for him. I'll post some before and after pics.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #99
[MENTION=132]GhostRS[/MENTION] you should really considering doing this as a side business.
I did. But it took too much of my time on my weekends. No matter what I charged it just wasn't worth it to me. I don't mind helping a friend out here and there. I'd rather do that.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #100
Cleaned the Jeep up yesterday- came out great! I was able to get out 98% of the damage which was more than I anticipated. He was thrilled.
Sadly I didn't get any before and after shots.