Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

What did you do detail-related today?

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #121
Applied it today, took me about 30 minutes. The hazing part comes off really easily with a second towel.
I'm surprised you had hazing. Unless you just meant the extra you have to wipe off. Glad it was easy!

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #122
Had my detail day and BBQ. The weather (for the most part) cooperated. It did pour for about 45min late afternoon, but we got everything moved tot he garage and hung out in there until it stopped. No mayor detailing, just a few cars washed off. Another RS owner I met and I cleaned up my buddy's Impreza since it was filthy and he hadn't cleaned it inside or out since he bought it.

Here's a few pics:

In total we had 5 RS's... 3 SG and 2 NB. A couple friends from my old Genesis Coupe group showed up, a detailing buddy and a friend/coworker.

And of course I got a pic of the Alfa, the bike and the RS together:

Amazing how small the Alfa looks next to our cars.

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #129
I've yet to see a black RS- there is a white one in the neighborhood and SG seems to be the most popular.
I've seen other SG and NB. Only 1 white so far and no black.... I'm thinking all the black ones went to Texas!

OP
GhostRS

GhostRS

1000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #140
Sadly nothing detail rated! The poor RS is pretty dirty (for my standards).
I'm hoping to get home from work this evening and give it a wash [thumb]