What did you do with your RS today?

I don't know personally, but I hear the Rokblokz are nicer than the Rally Armor. At least that's what the guy's opinion was who had the Rokblokz.

I'd like to see Ford come out with a mounded mud flap like they offer for the ST. Everything else I've seen look like the mud flaps that 18 wheelers wear. It one thing if you're going to do some serious Pro-Rally sections but that's not the case with most of us.

GhostRS

Staff member
I'd like to see Ford come out with a mounded mud flap like they offer for the ST. Everything else I've seen look like the mud flaps that 18 wheelers wear. It one thing if you're going to do some serious Pro-Rally sections but that's not the case with most of us.
I really like that aggressive look.... I've seen it on the STIs for a while. Might as well copy!
And regardless of appearance, they will be functional.

Can you share a picture or link to it? I thought that mud-flaps for the ST are compatible on the RS too.

Can you share a picture or link to it? I thought that mud-flaps for the ST are compatible on the RS too.
Unfortunately I can't, I saw a post regarding somebody who bought a set and they don't really fit around the lower body molding and they have to be screwed into the inner fender well rather than fitting into existing hardware. They actually had a ford motor company logo and part number on them but they came from Thailand and it cost me as much to send them back as I pay for them.
They can be made to fit but they don't fit perfectly

Unfortunately I can't, I saw a post regarding somebody who bought a set and they don't really fit around the lower body molding and they have to be screwed into the inner fender well rather than fitting into existing hardware. They actually had a ford motor company logo and part number on them but they came from Thailand and it cost me as much to send them back as I pay for them.
They can be made to fit but they don't fit perfectly
Oh I see.

GhostRS

Staff member
Decided last minute this morning to skip the gym and meet my husband down at our local C&C this morning.

I pulled up into a sea of Porches, Ferraris, BMWs, etc. and ended up having quite a bit of attention on my car. [woot]

Last edited:

MKIIIRS

Administrator
Nice to see the RS still draws attention more than a year after it was released.

Decided last minute this morning to skip the gym and meet my husband down at our local C&C this morning.

I pulled up into a sea of Porches, Ferraris, BMWs, etc. and ended up having quite a bit of attention on my car. [woot]

GhostRS

Staff member
Yeah it was nice. There was an ST there who was drooling over my car ;)

I can see that especially how rare gray is.

GhostRS

Staff member
Looks like my mudflats are out for delivery.
Also got a shipping notification on the inlays for the engine bay [rockon]

I'll post post pics, etc when I get everything.

GhostRS

Staff member
Mudflats are installed... my husband worked from home yesterday and surprised me by installing them while I was at work.
So sadly I have no installation pics. He said they were very easy to install and very well made.

I need to get some decent pics of them on. I think they look great.

MKIIIRS

Administrator
Can't wait to see what they look like.

Mudflats are installed... my husband worked from home yesterday and surprised me by installing them while I was at work.
So sadly I have no installation pics. He said they were very easy to install and very well made.

I need to get some decent pics of them on. I think they look great.